Amsterdam, ISE 2017, February 7th, 2017 – The HDBaseT Alliance, the cross-industry group tasked with promoting and advancing HDBaseT technology, will welcome AV professionals during ISE 2017, and showcase several new products, demos and solutions. HDBaseT technology, powered by Valens, enables all-in-one connectivity between high-definition video sources and remote displays, through a single cable for up to 100 meters with category cable, or kilometers with fiber, including the transmission of ultra-high-definition video & audio, Ethernet, USB, control signals, and up to 100W of power.
Once again, the HDBaseT Alliance will welcome our members in our Stand (5-S85), at the HDBaseT Zone, to showcase their products and strengthen our community. This year, the Alliance will host thirteen members:
- AJA Video Systems will demonstrate its popular RovoCam HDBaseT-based UltraHD/HD camera and accompanying RovoRx-SDI HDBaseT receiver.
- ATEN will show the HDBaseT 2.0 Dual View DVI over a single cable using multi-streaming technology.
- Audiogene will demonstrate how its complementary products can create cutting-edge, whole-house media distribution systems.
- AVGear will show their new Flexible Modular Matrix with new seamless switching architecture and native 4K input and output cards.
- Fibersystem will demonstrate HDBaseT over Fiber products, enabling 4K over a distance of 80 kilometers with minimal latency.
- LINDY will showcase how to create complex distribution systems with simple HDBaseT products.
- Pulse-Eight will demo their neo:4 Professional Matrix with advanced control features, ultra-HD premium support and HDCP 2.2.
- SILORA R&D is showcasing implementation of an HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDBaseT 100m Extender over a single Cat5e cable with HDR support and virtually no latency.
- StreamPlay will demonstrate its SP-1 Video Processor with 4K scaling, multiview 4-channel video mixing and chroma keying over its DCU-1 HDBaseT daisy-chain network.
- Teledyne LeCroy will showcase its quantumdata™ handheld test instruments, with both HDBaseT Tx and Rx and HDMI test ports.
- UL and the HDBaseT Alliance are launching the Certification Program for Power over HDBaseT (PoH) Cables to better support installers and integrators.
- Valens is launching a visually lossless compression reference design for HDBaseT transmission of full 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0, including 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, and will also showcase the new HDBaseT over IP specification.
- Würth Elektronik (WE) will be showcasing its Verified Transformers (Ethernet Magnetics) for HDBaseT Applications.
Several Alliance members are introducing new HDBaseT solutions during ISE 2017:
(For a review of all solutions being announced, please download the slides here.)
- Teledyne LeCroy (10-Q116, 5-S85): (1) 780E Multi-Protocol Analyzer/Generator
- AJA (8-R188; 5-S85): UltraHD/HD RovoRx-SDI HDBaseT receiver
- Antiference (9-A164): Trucolour neo 4K UHD HDBaseT Matrix Kit HDCP 2.2
- ATEN (8-N210, 5-S85): HDMI/USB HDBaseT Extender
- Atlona (5-S92): (1) 4K/UHD 8×4 HDBaseT and HDMI Matrix Switcher with PoE; (2) 4K/UHD Dual-Distance 8×8 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE; (3) 4K/UHD HDBaseT TX/RX with Three-Input Switcher, Ethernet, Control, and PoE; (4) 4K/UHD HDBaseT TX/RX with Two-Input Wall Plate Switcher, Ethernet, Control, and PoE
- Blustream (5-V35): (1) 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix Kit; (2) 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix Kit HDCP 2
- Eiki (1-F60): Laser projectors
- Hall Research (3-A100): HDBaseT Wall Plate Receiver with IR, RS-232, and PoH
- HDAnywhere (5-R83): (1) XTND HDBaseT 2.0 Pro Extender with PoE; (2) MHUB 4K Centralised AV Multiroom System; (3) MHUB 4K PRO HDBaseT Matrix System; (4) 18G HDMI 2.0 over HDBaseT MAX Systems
- Hitachi (1-F100): LED Projector Series
- Integra: (1) Channel Network A/V Receiver; (2) Channel Network A/V Pre-Amp
- KanexPro (14-K142): (1) 4K HDBaseT Repeater with 1×2 HDMI® Splitter; (2) UltraSlim 4K HDBaseT 100 Meter HDMI® Extender w/ PoH & Ethernet
- Media Solutions (8-N275): MS-TestPro Inline Tester with Built-in HDMI Pattern Generator
- NEC (5-R24): PA Series Installation Projectors
- Purelink (5-R83): (1) HDMI/HDBaseT Extender 4K@60; (2) 5×2 PureTools Presentation Switcher
- RTI (1-P58): (1) 10-inch, In-wall Automation Control Touch Panel; (2) Automation Control Touch Panel
- tvONE (5- S60, 2-A42): (1) Modular 4K Multi-Window 4RU Video Processor; (2) CORIOmaster & Mini-HDBaseT Input module
- Vanco: Evolution HDBaseT 4K 8×8 Matrix Selector Switch
- WyreStorm (5-S100): (1) HDBaseT 2.0 Extender Set; (2) 4K UHD HDBaseT Extender Sets; (3) HDMI/VGA over HDBaseT Auto-Switching 2-Gang Decora In-Wall Transmitter Kit; (4) HDMI over HDBaseT 2-Gang Decora In-Wall 4K UHD Transmitter Kit; (5) 6×6 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoH; (6) 4×4 HDBaseT 4K UHD Matrix Kit; (7) 4K UHD Class B HDBaseT Matrix Switchers; (8) 4K UHD HDBaseT 5Play Matrix Switchers with ARC and HDCP 2.2; (9) 16×16 and 10×10 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher; (10) Modular Transmission Card for H2X; (11) 4K UHD HDBaseT Scaling Receiver with Dual Ethernet and PoH
Join the HDBaseT Expert Installer Program, and receive your Expert Installer Certificate. The training takes place on Tuesday, February 7th, 2017, from 14:00 to 17:00. The Alliance will also conduct several training sessions in our stand (5-S85) as part of the HDBaseT Installer Academy. The sessions do not require pre-registration and are free of charge. For a full schedule, please click here.
About the HDBaseT Alliance
The HDBaseT Alliance advances and promotes the adoption of HDBaseT technology as the global standard for ultra-high-definition, digital connectivity. Since its founding in 2010 by LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Valens, the Alliance has brought together the leading names in the consumer electronics, professional AV, industrial and automotive manufacturers, and it counts today with more than 170 members and thousands of products. The Alliance’s Board of Directors includes representatives from LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Valens, and General Motors. For more information, check www.hdbaset.org.