ISE EXPO, BARCELONA, June 1, 2021 – The HDBaseT Alliance, the cross-industry association tasked with promoting and advancing the HDBaseT standard, is proud to sponsor the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) conference. The HDBaseT Alliance will take part in a mainstage event (along with Crestron and Ricoh) as well as a Tech Track (along with Crestron and Logitech) to promote HDBaseT technology and to highlight product innovations from our partners.
“We’re at the dawn of the era of HDBaseT Spec 3, as HDBaseT members around the world are racing to integrate the newest generation of our technology into their products,” said Tzahi Madgar, President of the HDBaseT Alliance. “We’re thrilled to leverage the global stage at ISE to highlight HDBaseT partners and products, whether it be through discussions of key trends in ProAV alongside major players like Crestron and Logitech, or by fixing the spotlight on new transformative products from pioneering companies like AVPro Edge and Aurora Multimedia.”
HDBaseT Spec 3.0 is the only solution on the market that enables long-reach distribution of uncompressed HDMI 2.0 4K@60 4:4:4 (18Gbps), while guaranteeing a plug-and-play, future-proof and interoperable network. HDBaseT Spec 3.0 devices integrate Valens’ VS3000 Stello chipsets.
Join us at ISE 2021:
- Tech Track
- Topic: For the Best Video Conferencing Experience – Equipment Matters
- Time: 15:10 CTE, June 2, 2021
- Participants: Alex Peras (Crestron) and Sudeep Trivedi (Logitech)
- Moderator: Daniel Shwartzberg (HDBaseT Alliance)
- Topic: The Workspace Evolution
- Time: 16:25 CTE, June 2, 2021
- Participants: Stijn Ooms (Crestron), Simon Trouby (Ricoh), Gabi Shriki (Valens)
- Moderator: Clive Couldwell, AV Magazine
- Product Showcase – Highlighting HDBaseT-enabled product innovations from:
- AVPro Edge
- Aurora Multimedia
- fabrimex Systems
About the HDBaseT Alliance
The HDBaseT Alliance advances and promotes the adoption of HDBaseT technology as the global standard for ultra-high-definition, digital connectivity. Since its founding in 2010 by LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Valens, the Alliance has brought together the leading names in the consumer electronics, professional AV, industrial and automotive sectors, and it has today more than 200 members and thousands of products.
Learn more at www.hdbaset.org.