Orlando, Florida, InfoComm 2017, June 14th, 2017 – The HDBaseT Alliance, the cross-industry group tasked with promoting and advancing HDBaseT technology, will welcome AV professionals during InfoComm International 2017, and showcase several new products, demos and solutions. HDBaseT technology, powered by Valens, enables all-in-one connectivity between high-definition video sources and remote displays, through a single cable for up to 100 meters with category cable, or kilometers with fiber, including the transmission of ultra-high-definition video & audio, Ethernet, USB, control signals, and up to 100W of power.
Once again, the HDBaseT Alliance will welcome some of our members in the HDBaseT World (Booth 3761), to showcase their products and strengthen our community. This year, the Alliance will host:
- AJA Video Systems will demonstrate its popular RovoCam HDBaseT-based UltraHD/HD camera and accompanying RovoRx-SDI HDBaseT receiver.
- ATEN will exhibit its video wall via LAN cable – ATEN’s HDBaseT matrix switch offers extended versatility for digital signage application.
- Belden is demonstrating 4K HDBaseT over the new Belden UHD Media cable, which is approved for PoH over a full 100 meters.
- CYP is introducing the latest additions to their range of HDBaseT products – Advanced AV Distribution Solutions @Cypress Technology.
- Hall Research will be showcasing their latest award-winning HDBaseT products for room control and extension, designed and manufactured in the US.
- Media Solutions will showcase the MS-TestPro, which provides an elegant, handheld solution for in-field testing of HDBaseT-based systems and cabling.
- PTN will be presenting its HDMI2.0 extension/scaling over HDBaseT (SCU91T).
- Pulse-Eight will be demonstrating the multi-award-winning neo 4×4 pro with native Amazon Alexa support, full cloud monitoring, installer test tools and 4K HDCP2.2.
- SILORA R&D will demo its IP Vision, a KVM/AV over IP management platform, now with HDBaseT-IP integrated in it, and its HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDBaseT extender with visually lossless compression.
- Silvertel will present its miniature modules that provide the complete solution for Power over HDBaseT from 12W to 100W, ideal for extenders or LED touch displays.
- Teledyne LeCroy will exhibit the quantumdata family of handheld test instruments for testing of sources, sinks and repeaters with HDMI and HDBaseT input and output ports.
- Transformative Engineering will be presenting full 4K w/HDR extended affordably over HDBaseT, as well as the most capable HDBaseT connectivity solution for the economy-minded huddle or collaborative space.
- Valens will demo its recently announced 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 solution with visually lossless compression and HDBaseT-IP reference designs.
Several Alliance members are introducing new HDBaseT solutions during InfoComm International 2017: (For a review of all solutions being announced, please download the slides .)
- CYP (3761): (1) HDMI to HDMI/HDBaseT Scaler (2) HDBaseT to Dual HDMI Scaler (3) Multi-format 4K UHD+ over HDBaseT (4) HDMI/HDBaseT/VGA/CV to HDMI/HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI Bypass Output (5) 10×10 HDMI 4K UHD+ and HDBaseT 4K UHD Matrix with LAN Serving & Audio Matrixing (6) HDMI over HDBaseT Slimline Transmitter with USB and Optical Audio Return (7) HDMI/USB over CAT5e/6 /7 Wallplate Receiver with 48V PoH, LAN Serving, and Bi-directional Optical Audio Return (8) HDMI over CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter with 48V PoH and LAN Serving
- SILORA R&D (3761): IP Vision KVM/AV over IP management platform
- Silvertel (3761): (1) Ultra-miniature Module for the Powered Device (2) SIL Package 24V Power Over Ethernet Module (3) Single Output Isolated DC-DC Boost Converter Module
- Transformative Engineering (3761): HDMI 2.0 Extender
- Absolute Acoustics: HDMI + VGA 4K Smart Switcher/Extender
- Atlona (3961) 2×1 wall plate switcher and HDBaseT transmitter
- Aurora Multimedia Corporation (2561): (1) HTE-TX2/HTE-RX2 HDBaseT 2.0 Transmitter/Receiver (2) HTE-TX2/HTE-RX2 HDBaseT 2.0 Transmitter/Receiver (3) IPBaseT® HTX-TC1 WITH HDBASET-IP
- Belden (3613,3761) 4K HDBaseT over the new Belden UHD Media cable
- FSR (3843) 100 Meter HDBaseT HDMI, PC, Wall Plate Transmitter
- Hall Research (825, 3761): HDMI Switcher w/ HDBaseT Input & 50 watt Audio Amp
- PTN (3761): SEAMLESS AV Modular Matrix Switcher
- Purelink (2273): (1) Ultra HD 8×8 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with POE (2) 4K HDBaseT Scaling Receiver for HTX Series Matrix Switchers
- Vaddio (2600) OneLINK Bridge AV Interface
- WyreStorm (3275): (1) Multimode Fiber Output Card (2) HDMI in to HDBaseT out Card (3) SDI Input Card
Join the HDBaseT Alliance Sessions at InfoComm 2017:
- Installer Expert Program (and receive your Expert Installer Certificate & 3 RU’s)
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017, 10:30-13::30
- Expanding the HDBaseT Realm: AV, IT, IP and More
Thursday, June 15th, 2017, 08:30-09:30. Register here.
Friday, June 16th, 2017, 10:30-11:30. Register here.
- HDBaseT Academy
The Alliance will also conduct a series of free-of-charge sessions in our booth (3761) about topics such as HDBaseT-IP, cabling for HDBaseT, testing equipment and more. Stop by at our booth to check out these sessions. For a full schedule, please click here.
About the HDBaseT Alliance
The HDBaseT Alliance advances and promotes the adoption of HDBaseT technology as the global standard for ultra-high-definition, digital connectivity. Since its founding in 2010 by LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Valens, the Alliance has brought together the leading names in the consumer electronics, professional AV, industrial and automotive manufacturers, and it counts today with more than 180 members and thousands of products. The Alliance’s Board of Directors includes representatives from LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Valens, and General Motors. For more information, check www.hdbaset.org