ORLANDO – InfoComm 2015– June 17, 2015 – The HDBaseT Alliance, the cross-industry group tasked with promoting and advancing HDBaseT technology, will once again be present at InfoComm International. This year, the Alliance will be showcasing new HDBaseT products and solutions at its booth (1769). HDBaseT technology, powered by Valens, enables all-in-one connectivity between high-definition video sources and remote displays, through a single cable, including uncompressed ultra-HD video & audio, Ethernet, USB, control signals, and up to 100W of power.
The following demos will be featured at the Alliance’s booth:
- HDBaseT multimedia home and switch and the single-wire TV
- HDBaseT-KVM, with Cat6 cable or fiber
- HDBaseT Audio Return Channel (ARC), AVR and 4K
- HDBaseT fiber solution for medical and security applications
- HDBaseT PCIe card
- HDBaseT digital signage displays
In addition, the Alliance will be featuring HDBaseT products in its gallery of products. Several Alliance members are announcing new HDBaseT solutions during InfoComm. Some of these are listed below.
For a review of these solutions, please download the slides here.
Solutions from the Alliance’s Contributor Members include:
Atlona (Booth 1569): a) 4K/UHD, 8×2 Multi-Format Matrix Switcher with Dual HDBaseT and Mirrored HDMI Outputs; b) 4K/UHD Dual-Distance 16×16 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE; c) 4K/UHD Dual-Distance 4×4 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE; d) Three-Input Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output; e) Two-Input Wall Plate Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output; f) Three-Input Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT Output; g) Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI and Analog Audio Outputs
SnapAV: Binary™ HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switcher with Simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT Outputs with POC
Solutions from the Alliance’s Adopter Members include:
- AJA Video Systems (Booth 1671): HDMI-HDBaseT Transmitter & Receiver
- Aten International (Booth 3887): a) HDMI-HDBaseT Lite Extender; b) HDMI-HDBaseT Lite Extender with PoH/IR/RS232; c) 4-Port HDBaseT Input Card for ATEN 16×16 digital matrix switch; d) 4-Port HDBaseT Output Card for ATEN 16×16 digital matrix switch; e) HDMI-HDBaseT Receiver w/Scaler Built-in
- Broadata Communications (Booth 2773): a) HDBaseT Ethernet Receiver Controller; b) HDBaseT Receiver with HDMI, RS232, IR and Analog Audio De-Embedding; c) HDBaseT “all in one” Multi-Application Switcher
- Fibersystem: HDMI HDBaseT KVMX fiber extender
- Gefen (Booth 3843): a) 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender for HDMI w/ RS-232 and 2-way IR; b) 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender for HDMI w/ RS-232 and 2-way IR; c) DVI KVM HDBaseT Extender w/ RS-232 and 2-way Audio; d) 4K Ultra HD 8×8 Matrix for HDMI & Audio w/ HDBaseT & POH; e) 4K Ultra HD 8×8 Matrix for HDMI w/ HDBaseT & PoH
- Hall Research (Booth 3679): a) U2-160-4 USB 2.0 Extenderl ; b) UHBX-R-XT HDBaseT Receiver; c) SW-HD-4 HDMI Switcher
- Hitachi (Booth 3912): CP-WU8461 and CP-WU8451 LCD Projectors
- Key Digital (Booth 3473): a) Fat Cat Series™ 4K HDBaseT/HDMI Extenders; b) 4K HDBaseT/HDMI Champion Series Matrix Switcher
- Lightware (Booth 4069): a) TPS (HDBaseT) Switcher andTtransmitter for DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI with Local Monitor Out; b) 6×2 Matrix Switcher with HDMI and HDBaseT Inputs
- Roland (Booth 853): HDBaseT Transmitter and Receiver
- TEKVOX (Booth 4372): Decora™ Style HDBaseT Transmitter Wall Plate with HDMI & VGA inputs and RS232 Support
- WyreStorm (Booth 2778): a) Five and Ten-Input Presentation Switchers with CEC Control; b) HDBaseT Extenders
- Wolfvision (Booth 3773): Cynap Presentation & Collaboration System
Join the HDBaseT Alliance at InfoComm International 2015, to learn more about the latest developments and these new products, at booth 1769.
About HDBaseT Technology
HDBaseT technology has become the standard for ultra HD video distribution in residential and commercial applications. It brings a rich feature set, increased reach, and better performance than existing solutions. The cornerstone of the technology is the 5Play, the converged delivery of ultra-high-definition digital video and audio, Ethernet, various control signals, USB and up to 100 W power, through a single cable.
About the HDBaseT Alliance
The HDBaseT™ Alliance advances and promotes the adoption of HDBaseT technology as the global standard for ultra-high definition, digital connectivity. Since its founding in 2010 by LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Valens, the Alliance has brought together the leading names in the consumer electronics and professional AV market. The cornerstone of HDBaseT technology is the 5Play™, a feature set that converges uncompressed Ultra-HD digital video & audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power over cable, various control signals, and USB through a single LAN cable. For additional information on HDBaseT Alliance and membership benefits.